11.24.2004

getting stuck is the prerequisite to getting unstuck

Getting stuck is a great moment, a summons, a call from within, the glorious music of disaffection and dissatisfaction with our place in life. We get stuck when we want to change but can't, when we want to stop destructive dehaviour but don't, when the tug-of-war between God's will and ours stands still and we can't move. We're stuck going nowhere, unable to get beyond a particular point.
- Michael Yaconelli, Messy Spirituality

So this is where I'm at. I've been stuck for awhile, too long it feels. It's days, like Saturday (re: blah), when I feel at my lowest, when everything just seems to suck, that's when I have nothing to do but search for Jesus. I always find him but never the answers I'm looking for. Patience.

I want to feel alive again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home