10.30.2005

I've been tagged

So here are my responses:
10 years ago: I was in grade 10 at F.E. Madill Secondary. I remember this school year started out horribly b/c my best friend from gr. 9 suddenly stopped talking to me. But then I found new friends that I would spend the rest of my highschool years with.

5 years ago: I was in Second Year of Graphic Design and worked as a tour guide at Conestoga College. I was living with 4 other students in the basement of a home within 5 feet of the college.

1 year ago: My Aunt Rita had just passed away. I was working for WATMEC (lets not go there!) living with Jasmine and turning into a hermit.

Yesterday: I was at my parents for my Dad's 50th birthday bash.

5 snacks I enjoy: cookies, yogart, fruit cups, regular rippled chips and chocolate (especially Rolo ice cream).

5 things I would do with 100 million dollars: In no particular order: pay off my debts, set my parents up for retirement, send Yvonne and Christina through University (if that's what they wanted), set myself up so that I wouldn't have to work a job another day in my life (I'd volunteer after I travelled), so travel, give lots to charities, build an amazing centre for my church and the community, buy and furnish a loft for my sister and I, oh, so many other things.

5 places I would run away to: Hawaii, Rome, the West Coast, New Zealand, a cottage on a quiet lake

5 things I wouldn't be caught dead in: bikini (not with this body anyways :P), parachut pants, white jeans, a polka dotted dress and high heeled running shoes (ugly!)

5 favourite shows: LOST, CSI, Crossing Jordan, Alias, Simpsons

5 bad habits: leaving my dishes, not eating vegetables, losing my bus pass, running for the bus, not sleeping enough

5 biggest joys: honestly this is hard... I live for my family, friends and God but it hasn't felt very joyful for a long time. There are moments though, and that's all you can ask for/need sometimes.

5 favourite toys: iMac, books, tv, paint rollers & tape, board games

Tagging: not sure yet... heading to bed

2 Comments:

  • Where oh where is your update on your blog as I love to read it?????? On Wednesday nights when dad and Yvonne watch "Lost" its my computer time for one hour. So that is when I catch up on everything. But anyway watching out for your blog.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16/11/05 9:49 PM  

  • Hey mom. I watch LOST too. Michelle has got me hooked :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 29/11/05 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home