7.21.2005

sweaty armpits!

That's right. My room and most of the apartment smells like a sweaty armpit or kitty litter... whichever you pick. It's really nasty. Last Saturday when we had that tonne of rain my room flooded and then the living area flooded. Crappy engineers! Basically the drains to let the water go under the house where clogged or not placed in the right spot so the water had no where to go. Naturally it filled up the window wells, the windows couldn't handle it and the water started to come through. My room got it the worst. The carpet isn't even dry yet so you can imagine why the smell. I wake up feeling like I slept in a wet dirty sock. The carpet should really be pulled up so the underpadding can dry but it's not my house so I can't do anything as evasive as that. I've used almost half a bottle of febreeze since I bought it this evening. It seems to be helping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home