11.30.2005

they're finished!

So about 10 years ago my mother bought 4 unfinished wooden chairs which have been collecting dust ever since. Michelle and I were in need of chairs for our dining room table so my mom agreed to give them to us for nothing. So about a month or so ago I started sanding the chairs but I didn't get too far. Last weekend I decided to get into the project and "get 'er done". I started by finishing my sanding job and then I stained the chairs (while listening to the Christmas parade go by). This past weekend I attacked the project again and sanded the chairs again, urethaned, sanded, and urethaned again. So now they're done and they look awesome! yeah for me!

1 Comments:

  • I am glad that you are done with the chairs. I hope that you have much enjoyment from them in the years to come. If you need pillows for them let me know b/c I can find deals for you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/12/05 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home