3.12.2006

what can I say?

I've been busy, well, not too much this week but the weeks previous... yikes!
After my last entry I was bogged down with freelance projects. Working on my computer 'til 1,2,3 or 4 in the morning, depending on the project. This week I only spent about 3 hours designing so I don't really have an excuse for not blogging except my computer and I were on a much needed break!
There's been a few things that I've wanted to blog about in the past weeks and I hope to get to them in the next few days. Until then... peace out.

1 Comments:

  • Oh what can I say, Still have not got out of the rut of staying up when things are due. I know you have a job to go everyday. But we are very glad that you are doing some freelance assignments. We know you have the gift and the ability to create and design projects. Also we know that you do the best to your ability and deserve the credit in what you deliver.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/3/06 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home