1.17.2006

i just wanna cry

So I did a great job on the design project. The guy I was doing it for said he thought they were great but the stupid client he represents didn't like anything. How could she not? I just wanna cry. I stayed up really late and stressed myself out on this. Argh, I hate people who think they know something about design and they don't. I'm sorry but let us do our job, if we wanted to produce the crap you wanted us to then I'd hand the project over to a 10 yr. old. Good grief, some people wouldn't know good design if it bit them on the nose.

4 Comments:

  • Aww...:( The sad emoticon almost makes me wanna cry.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18/1/06 2:00 PM  

  • me too! I agree with Michelle! I love that emoticon...I know you did so much work on it.....well poo on them!!!! Hopefully that guy will send some more work your way and the next ppl will like the designs!!! How's that for trying to cheer u up? and btw I would have lol too at that pick-up line !!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18/1/06 9:44 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21/1/06 8:35 PM  

  • I hope they like something this time. Oh yes I could have cried too!! But look at the bright side. It has such nice blue eyes that look like gems. And the bags around the eyes look like mom. Had you guessing, who posted this?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21/1/06 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home