1.17.2006

FourBucks

starbucks
FourBucks, Starbucks, whatever you wanna call it... mmm you make a yummy caramel macchiatto but where'd the kick go? I needed to stay awake this morning, maybe I should have purchased an expresso.
I should sleep more. Yeppers, but it's a choice I made. I got some freelance work to do this past weekend and I've put in at least 9 hours in the last two days untop of my regular full time job. Last night it was 2:40am before I went to bed and my annoying alarm went off at 6:30am. Here's hoping the sleep deprivity was worth it and client likes my work!
Speaking of work, I'd better get back to it.

2 Comments:

  • Sleep? What's that? :P

    Yeah for Fourbucks! (stealer!) :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17/1/06 8:21 PM  

  • Bad habits die hard. Did it in college so what is there to say. Yes you will have to take out to Starbucks sometime!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21/1/06 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home