7.05.2005

so much for that

Well, I've been caught slacking again. I promised to update this blog more regularly but I think that lasted all of a few days.
My life has been pretty busy lately. Things were running a-muck for a bit there but I'm finally starting to get a handle on things. Definitely not getting enough sleep though. This is like the 4th or 5th night I've been up past 1:30am. Not necessarily a good habit to get into. Speaking of which, I need to go to sleep now. I promise, promise to write more tomorrow. Night all!

1 Comments:

  • Hi honey...been reading your blog...it makes it easier for me to understand your day to day. I wish I had time for it but then again it would be about the same thing - work!!! I have no life...I like reading about yours though - it brightens my day! Keep us posted love u lots teany

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/7/05 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home