5.16.2005

EEWWWW to fried cheese!


friends at EM
Originally uploaded by cyncha.
So I slept in until 11am
Sunday morning. It was beautiful. I should sleep
more often :S
Jasmine came over. Yippee. I didn't realize until I saw her how much I miss having her around. Somehow Justin just isn't the same. haha. The three of us went out to this really cool Greek Restaurant. It was really good except for the fried cheese stuff. Ew! We ended up arriving at Elevation about 30 minutes late. Opps. The evening services are usually a little more relaxed and not so full so it worked out alright. I really enjoyed the service. It's not often that I feel so great after a service. I was almost hyper (must have been something in the Greek food). After the service a bunch of us went out to Eastside Mario's. It was Regan's choice b/c there are no EMs out in BC. He should fix that! ha. It was a great night and was the perfect ending to a fantastic weekend!

2 Comments:

  • Hey Cynthia. I don't think I realized how much I missed being around until I was there again. It was awesome to be back!

    Jazz

    By Blogger Jasmine, at 20/5/05 5:48 PM  

  • Cynthia - you never post so I'm tagging you in a game of Blogger Book Tag. Here are five questions you're supposed to answer on your blog:

    1. Total number of books I've owned.
    2. The last book I bought.
    3. The Last Book I read.
    4. 5 books that mean something to me.
    5. Tag 5 people and request they fill this out on their journals.

    Have a great night!

    Jasmine

    By Blogger Jasmine, at 9/6/05 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home