1.15.2006

your glasses bring out your eyes...


Chocolate_Covered_OREO_Cookie_Cake
Originally uploaded by cyncha.
Nope the comment wasn't made to me... though I think my glasses are pretty cool. I went with a few friends to rent a video tonight and the male clerk tried hitting on my guy friend with this comment. I couldn't stop myself and I totally verbalized a laugh. I couldn't hide it! haha. Made for a good story when we got back to the house.

Feast your eyes on this...the cake to your right... mmm yummy! I made it as my contribution to dinner with friends tonight. Everyone loved it. If you want the recipe click here.

3 Comments:

  • who was he hitting on? anyone I know?

    that cake looks delicious! Wish I still lived with you so I could have a piece of that. ;)

    Jasmine

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15/1/06 10:07 AM  

  • It was Steve-o. haha. Are you surprised?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16/1/06 9:38 AM  

  • Mom's cake pans sure come in handy. Glad you know how to bake and cook. I always encouraged you when experimenting with cooking. Has I heard the other day not very many younger people know how to do the kitchen. It's nice to do something that people will appreciate.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21/1/06 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home