6.19.2006

updates...

on my apartment

My friend Judy and I went to IKEA on Saturday. It was a great trip and I spent a butt load of money. I did get quite a number of things and have placed/installed most of them already. I shall post some pictures when it's complete.

I rearranged the living room, again!


in the balcony garden

Our baby tomotoes are blooming.

4 of 6 bean plans are sprutting up.


on my new roomie

Most of you probably know that my twin sister is moving back to Ontario and will be moving in with Michelle and I. It's going to be a little crazy with 3 sisters in a 2 bedroom apartment but I'm sure it'll all work out.

She arrives in 9 days!


of movies I've seen recently

Up until about a month ago the last time I had been to the movie theatre was to see The Chronicals of Narnia. Recently though, I've been out to the movies a number of times and finally got a chance to watch X3. I thought it was fantastic! (the other movies I've seen are: Cars, Over the Hedge and The Da Vinci Code.)

I think that's it.


oh, I forgot to mention that I walked into the screen door.
I'm special.

3 Comments:

  • well u know we're all a little *special*...can u hear me saying it? Yep things are going by very quickly but very slowly at the same time. They are right when they say the last week is the hardest. I'm off to cook our last dinner as the dishes are getting packed up tonight or tomorrow.
    Anyways got to go...ttyl

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19/6/06 4:55 PM  

  • *Repost*
    Those darn screens! They just jump out when you least expect it! Made me laugh tho...:)

    By Blogger Michelle, at 20/6/06 2:49 PM  

  • you guys are so funny :|

    By Blogger Cynthia, at 20/6/06 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home