7.06.2006

money, sucks.

So the GST dropped to 6% and all the people are happy. fools, we are. it's a brilliant plan by Harper... in our day of instant results, he's giving the people what they want. But if you're like me you get paid this week and you'll notice a nice little surprise... your federal tax deductions are higher. Coincidence? nope. Oh and get this... the less money you make the higher your deduction jumped. For instance, I know someone whos salary is twice mine and their deduction only went up by $4, mine it went up by $16 per pay period. $32 a month... stink! That $32 makes a difference to me.

My rent is increasing in September.

GRT raised the price of an adult monthly bus pass.

Money, sucks.

Hmmm, now what to cut from my budget? grrr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home