4.25.2005

Mishu & Cyncha's Great Walk Adventure


Great-Adventure
Originally uploaded by cyncha.
The Great Ride 'n' Stride Event
is an event held every year in Waterloo in efforts to raise money for the Canadian Cancer Society.
Cancer is a disease that has struck my family hard. Both my Grandmothers have past away from cancer. My Aunt Elisabeth has been suffering from cancer for 3 years now. My Aunt Corrie is living with cancer and my Aunt Rita passed away of cancer this past October. Michelle (my sister) and I decided to take part in this years event in honour of our family members. We created our own team. We called it Mishu & Cyncha's Great Walk Adventure. I even created a logo for it :) We had 8 people on our team and we raised just over $1000. Awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home