4.22.2005

transition, yep

Well it's been quite a few days since my last post. It's been busy!
My new job I'm enjoying very much even though it's been frustrating. Almost every task I go to do I find another system that's not in place or I have to do research or I find things that aren't up to date. So basically almost every task takes 2 to 10x as long as it should because everything is all over the place. Guess that's why they hired me!
So my roommate Jasmine is moving out on Tuesday. I'm sad :( She's the best roommate ever! Lyndsay moves out in a couple of weeks as well. Justin has already moved in and Amanda is moving some stuff in over the weekend so this place is going to be pretty crowded. It'll be an extended transition period but by May 1 it'll be just myself, Amanda and Justin. I'm really looking forward to it. I think it'll be a great summer. (What makes it even better is that Amanda has some hot friends. Haha! who am I kinding? ha)
Tonight I have been working on the program for my friend's wedding. I can't believe they (Bec and Chris) are getting married in less then a month. Wow! I am so happy for them! Typically, I don't like going to weddings. Actually, I do, I like the ceremonies. I just hate boring receptions. I've been to so many long, boring, dragged out receptions of my cousins'. But now that my friends are getting married I don't dread going to weddings as much. So that's good. I'm really looking forward to this one. Knowing Bec and Chris I'm sure it'll be beautiful wedding.
Well, I'm off to sleep. (Yes, I know I've been staying up way too late lately)

1 Comments:

  • Awwww, thanks for the kind owrds Cynthia! I can say the same about you (and I do). You're awesome to live with, and I'll miss you when I leave. I'll have to come back and visit this summer so we can hang out again. :)

    By Blogger Jasmine, at 24/4/05 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home