4.26.2005

dreary: how adequate

Dreary-ness!
Deary Weather ~ So we're having some pretty crappy weather. Last week it was beautiful with a high of 25 but it turned to 0 and snow by Saturday. Michelle and I participated in the Great Ride 'n Stride event in Waterloo on Sunday. It was gross weather and horribly organized but it was a good walk. (more info in the post below)
Dreary Me ~ Michelle and I believe we got food poisoning from the sausages they were giving out at the walk. Yesterday I was going to the washroom every 20mins or so. I've also had a cold since the end of last month. It's sucking alot of my energy.
Dreary Apartment ~ Jasmine moved out today :( I'm sad. I'm going to miss her. She had better come visit us as often as she can! (I know you read this Jasmine)

We'll tomorrow's another day.

2 Comments:

  • Grr evil sausages! Never will I eat sausages again! I think they are out to get me!! AHHHHH!
    Jasmine is cool, I know u will definitely miss her...but at least she's only a mouse click away! (Well her blog anyways). But remember, in September, you will have the best roommate ever - ME! (so that's a stretch but it'll be fun and better than last summer!)

    By Blogger Michelle, at 27/4/05 8:52 AM  

  • Yo Cynthia!

    I'm missing you too, girl. :( I think I may be coming to visit this Monday though. Hopefully Todd and I will come for the day and Embassy. I still have to present the idea to him though - I'll keep you updated.

    By Blogger Jasmine, at 27/4/05 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home