5.04.2005

Spring is a-coming!!

As many of you know it's been horribly cold the past few weeks. Unseasonably so. Most of you that do any hanging out with me know that I've been moaning and groaning about the weather for months now. I got my first taste of spring when I went out to BC at the end of January. I've been wrecked ever since. Anyways, I've been told by Justin that it's supposed to be getting up to 17 degrees by the end of this week so I'm super excited about that. Next weekend is Bec and Chris' Wedding, I hope they are blessed with beautiful weather.
So here's to hoping for sunnier days ahead!

2 Comments:

  • 18 degrees today! Woohoo!

    Now if only there was something I could do to enjoy the sun... :o

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/5/05 11:41 AM  

  • I'm not sure where the nice weather went. It was gross and cold and wet today aka. crappy weather or stupid winter (as in the Weather Network's ad)

    By Blogger Cynthia, at 14/5/05 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home