7.11.2005

phew it's time to chill

Holy crap another week as just flown by. How is it that my life is running by me?
My last entry was Wednesday.
So Thursday I didn't get home from running errands for work until 7pm or so. It was raining alot and I was loving every minute walking in it. I chilled for a couple of hours which was great b/c I've been going non-stop for about a week. Then worked on some web design layouts for the new Embassy site. I think I was up until 1 or so doing that.
Friday night my sister and I applied for our new apartment. I'm 98% sure it's ours. I'm so excited! It's gonna rock! To celebrate we had dinner at Symposium's outside on the patio. It was so nice! Then we headed to my friend's photography exhibiton at the old button factory. He definitely had some nice pieces. He's there all month, so be sure to check it out. After I got home I chilled for a bit and headed to bed around 12:30am.
Saturday morning I was up by 9pm. oi! I kinda forgot how much stuff I had to do, if I would've remembered I would have gotten more accomplished on Friday. I first did some work on my computer, then I went into the office, then I went grocery shopping for Nadine's Surprise BBQ on Sunday. After I came home I showered and got ready to go out. I made half of a dessert for the bbq and grabbed the bus at 4:30pm. I got off downtown to buy a card and a present, hoped back on the bus and headed into the southwestern Kitchener area. I finally arrived at Tania's engagement party around 6:15pm. It was very strange to see all these people from college. I don't even know how to be myself around them anymore. Ah it was tough... but so good. I realized that as much as we've grown apart these people don't just have to be apart of my past they can be apart of my future. I left around quarter after eight and arrived home at 9:30 after 2 buses and a cab ride. I did some more prep for Nadine's bbq and headed to sleep after midnight once again.
Sunday I was awake at 8am. Did some more prep for the bbq and headed to church just after 10am. After church Michelle and I got out of there as soon as we could so we could go and decorate and prepare for the surprise. Well, we did it! We surprised Nadine and she had no idea! It was awesome! After everyone headed home Nadine, Michelle and I went to Michelle's mom's place for her birthday dinner. Wow, I'm still so stuffed! I ate way too much today. I got home around 9pm, threw in a load of wash and vegged infront of the tv for a couple of hours. nice. So now I'm somewhat relaxed though I've gotta clean up some of my room before I head to sleep b/c it's a distaster and all I really want to do is ignore it. :) Well today is already here. Wow, I must get some sleep. Night! oh and by the way I think these blow by blows aren't all that interesting for you folks so don't expect me to continue in this manner :)

1 Comments:

  • It's from tean the bean!!!Hey ya...i like reading your details of the day!!! Keeps things real for me beings so far away!! I was confused for a minute about which Michelle...congrats on the aptmt!Maybe I'll actually see it - oh wait u won't be moving for a while anyways. Still thinking 'bout a car? or is there transport close enough for work and play?
    Anyways I'm sure will talk some time soon...me gotta shower and sleep! g'nite

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/7/05 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home