7.10.2006

so much for budgeting

I spent way too much money this weekend.

Friday night I headed to the movies to catch opening night of Pirates of the Carribean II. I definitely bought refillable popcorn which allowed all 7 of us to share. Yum!

On Saturday morning I helped my friend move into my building. Yeah! Afterwards I headed over the the mall and bought a bunch of things... necessary things but I spent quite a bit of money nonetheless. Saturday evening I finally got a chance to connect with my friend, Tania. It was great! We went to the Keg. It was my first time being there. I had a fantastic steak... drool. I also tried lobster for the first time. I think I like it.

After Elevation on Sunday a bunch of us went out to the Thai place on Northfield. They had super awesome service! There was 9 of us there and we got in and out in 25 minutes! That's unheard of!

It was a great weekend so I guess it doesn't matter.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home