7.16.2005

So it's about 20 minutes to 3am and I just got in. Now, if you know me you know that I can never crash as soon as I get home. I usually need about 30mins to wind down so I figured it why not contribute a blog entry.
I don't have too much to say. It's been a fairly quiet week. Oh, my sister and I officially have a new apartment. It's within 10mins of uptown. It's a great price, has lots of room, a great view, and we're allowed to paint! We're both getting pretty excited about it.
Well, it's not much of an entry but I feel the zzz's coming on.

1 Comments:

  • wow!! what were u doing out so late??? hehe I hear that K-W got totally drenched yesterday...good luck with that...i hope M didn't get washed out in their basement aprtmt....not much new gotta work at 3, one more day, then off tues.&wed....anyways that's it talk to you soon...teany

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17/7/05 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home